WEEK 2: SELECTION OF PROJECT TITLE


OBJECTIVE


  • Find a suitable title for my Degree FYP project. 
  • Listen the lecturer opinion and improvement for my FYP project.

METHODOLOGY


  • Make an appointment wit supervisor.
  • Discuss about the project with the lecturer.

RESULT

On 26th February, me and my friend have made an appointment with our supervisor for discuss about the project in more detail about the hardware and software part. As the result, i take the hardware development of the project. i need to research about the hardware that i need to use for the development of the hardware.

CONCLUSION

As the conclusion, i got the rough idea about my project and what i need to focus to build my project and the title that i have decided to use is "IOT Smart Pillow"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16: PLAGIARISM CHECK FOR FYP 1 PROPOSAL REPORT

WEEK 8: BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT

WEEK 18 : ITEM FOR THE PROJECT