WEEK 3: RESEARCH OF PROJECT

OBJECTIVE
  • Do the research about the Hradware that need to be used in the project

METHODOLOGY

  • Study article and past project that can help me for more understanding about the project.
  • Study the function of each hardware.
RESULT

This week i study literature review  about the past project to deepen my understanding about the hardware and the how it application in the project. i study how the hardware function and what it need to be functioning.




                                                     Figure 1 & 2 : Article review for past project





CONCLUSION

For this week, I have made my research base on past project and and article review. the hardware that i decided to use Rapberry pi 3 key item for my project and for the coding languages i will use phython langages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16: PLAGIARISM CHECK FOR FYP 1 PROPOSAL REPORT

WEEK 8: BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT

WEEK 18 : ITEM FOR THE PROJECT