WEEK 7: LITERATURE REVIEW

OBJECTIVE:

  • Research the past journal to support our idea.
  • learn method they use and choose the best method for me to use.
  • Learn the software and hardware that have been used by them.

METHODOLOGY

  • Search for the article and journal for the past project.
  • Gather every information regarding to project form any journals or articles in the internet.
  • Do some citation to support our idea in chapter 2.
  • Follow the format given based on last writing report briefing.

RESULT

Chapter 2 literature review that have been made.













Chapter 2 literature review


CONCLUSION

For this week, i have done my literature review of the past project journal and article. From my study on the past journal it give me an idea how to make my chapter 3 that is methodology after i compare all the thing i need to use for my methodology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16: PLAGIARISM CHECK FOR FYP 1 PROPOSAL REPORT

WEEK 8: BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT

WEEK 18 : ITEM FOR THE PROJECT