WEEK 18 : ITEM FOR THE PROJECT

OBJECTIVE


  • Search for the suitable item for the project.
  • calculate the budgets need for the project

METHODOLOGY

  • Search the nearby store and internet for the most suitable item for the project.
  • calculate the price of each item for the project to know the budget i need for the project.


RESULT


On Friday 26 July i search store nearby Gombak for the thing i needed for my project. i Found 1 store to buy my raspberry pi 3 with reasonable price. as for another thing i think i will buy it via internet because the price more cheap and with good quality.

i make some calculation to know my budget for the project and the quantity i need for my project.


                                   

CONCLUSION

As the conclusion after calculate the budgets i can buy whats i need time by time to complete my project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16: PLAGIARISM CHECK FOR FYP 1 PROPOSAL REPORT

WEEK 8: BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT